Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Andy Martin asks to testify at "Northern Pass hearing

The People of New Hampshire
and New Hampshire’s Leading
Corruption Fighter Andy Martin

PRESENT:

Stop the Northern Pass Power Line

Operation Walk The Line


Andy Martin, J. D.
adjunct professor of law
executive director

you can call Andy:
 (603) 518-7310

you can email Andy:
andynewhampshire@aol.com

you can write Andy at:
fax (866) 214-3210, or
144 W. Webster, #1E
Manchester, NH 03104

Blogs/web sites  (partial):
www.StopNorthernPass.blogspot.com
www.StopNorthernPass.wordpress.com
www.AndyMartin.com
www.FirstRespondersOnline.us



February 14, 2013


Hon. David Borden
Chairman
Science Technology Energy Committee
107 N. Main Street
Concord, NH 03301

Dear Chairman Borden:

I would like to speak in support of HB 580 on February 19th at 1:00 P.M. I will fill out the speaker card. If there is any other requirement for speaking, please let me know.

I have been a leading opponent of the Northern Pass proposal since 2011 and have walked across a good part of the North Country as part of “Operation Walk the Line” to dramatize opposition to the proposed power line. While I respect that reasonable people can differ over Northern Pass, my research, my experience and my strong support for the preservation of New Hampshire’s forests and environment lead me to be a committed opponent of the project. That’s why HB 580’s moratorium offers time for a reasoned debate and discussion.

Northeast Utilities recognizes me as the de facto leader of the anti-Northern Pass movement and regularly monitors my activity, as well as having created a cartoon – since removed from the Internet – spoofing my efforts to block the project. So I command not only the expertise but the respect to address the proposed law.

HB 580 obviously concerns Northern Pass.

I look forward to meeting you and making my presentation next week.

Respectfully submitted,


ANDY MARTIN

AM:sp

cc: Hon. Harold Reilly via pegskip05@hughes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment